Friday, January 12, 2007

Ranking the SEC in what really count

Apparently this guy has gone around the south and ranked all the girls at the schools. Florida might have finished 1st in the SEC (and in the nation) in football this year....but they were merely 11th in the SEC by this guy. I have noticed this trend on our trip down to Jacksonville....but in case none of you have seen this...its worth the quick read. By the way, UGA girls were 2nd to Ole Miss.

Clay Travis ranked Florida girls at No. 11.
11. Florida: It all comes back to the extra six to eight pounds of weight on the back of the arms. The pork-loined shoulders factor. The best thing that can be said for Florida girls is that Erin Andrews once went there. The second best thing is that they are doubtlessly always carrying snacks in their oversized purses.
Actually, one of the undergrad girls I met on campus told me that as Florida's selectivity as a university has increased, their female attractiveness has decreased. Who knows? Winning two national championships in nine months probably makes making out with a fat girl not so bad. At least as long as your fingers don't get lost in the arm fat. Gross. Having said all this, if Tim Tebow were a woman, I'd rank them No. 1.

4 comments:

Chunky A said...

Sorry about the title thing....I forgot initially and now can't figure out how to go back and chance it. AC

Toom said...

And then I go to edit the title like a smart guy and mess up!!! Unreal. Perhaps I was distracted by the phrase, "SEC women".

I didn't see the whole list but I can't say I'm surprised by the 1 and 2 as that is pretty standard. I haven't been to Ole Miss, but based on where I've been, I would say the following.

Disclaimer: Understand this is a little like ranking all the times you've unhooked a bra. They're all pretty freakin' nice.

1. UGA girls who make the trip to Jacksonville. Looks like the pre-lap dance parade at the Cheetah. Or so I've heard.

2. South Carolina. Yes, South Carolina. I don't know what it was that night, but Columbia was churning them out in vast supply.

3. LSU. Frizzy, and sweaty kept them out of contention, but wouldn't you be if you lived in the damn jungle? There were some rough, Cajun folk mixed in but you have to look past that to find the rizzle diz.

4. UGA - down since adding all the smart chicks to the mix.

5. Tennessee - orange britches normally turn my stomach but there was this one time...

6. Auburn - really, I'm surprised that not once in all my trips there have I been all that blown away.

7. Alabama - hot as fire back in 02 as we made the trek to 'Loosa. That undoubtedly hurt them, as did the "surely they don't go to school here" contingency with the denim and what not.

8. FL - In contrast, denim here is the official fabric of the school. I just don't get it, you have the GA gals looking like they've just stepped out of a formal wedding reception and these UF people look like they are going to a picnic... at a trailer park... and the color scheme ain't helping things.

HM - Clemson ain't SEC but I'd put them right about with Auburn.

DHM Tech - Yeah, they'd finish last, although made a push this year in Athens. Probably like Jacksonville, the good lookers make the trip.

CT said...

I got the chance to drive around the Ole Miss campus when I was traveling several years back....it was spring and as drove around I was sprung....hottie after hottie after hottie....and it was warm and they didn't wear much.......Of course I got pulled over by campus police for erratic driving and generally looking like a perve in my white rental car with my head on a turning all around like I've never seen boobs in person....

Toom said...

Clarifying the Tech women "made a push this year in Athens" comment. I saw some puppies under some 'dem gold sweaters that probably skewed my outlook. Impressive enough that I missed a play or two.