Monday, October 05, 2009

Not FAN-tastic

I have said this before.....but I find myself needing to vent again...

I hate our fans.

I have never heard a bigger group of whiny ass people in my life......ever.....and my in-laws are Northern Catholics, so I've heard whining.

I can't read blogs after a loss because it causes me to be sinful because it makes me want to commit fanbase-icide.......seriously....when I got done with my killing spree only about 2000 fans would be at the game....because I would have killed the rest of them.

The sense of entitlement that fans seem to have infuriates me almost to rage....."Hey, stupid...if your worth as a human is tied that closely to a bunch of 18-21 year olds playing a game then do us all a favor and excuse yourself from existence"

So, if you hear about a fan getting throw to their death from section 337 in Sanford Stadium.....I'll go ahead and tell you I most likely did it.

No comments: