Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pea Ridge Welcome

I like to welcome Ken Carter to the PRF........most of you have met Ken at our Christmas party he is married (over his head I might add) to Eunice, Katrina's friend from Georgia......he does have this nasty issue with being a Vol......but as I said.....he married way up and got himself a Georgia girl.....so he has hat going for him.


CT

4 comments:

Toom said...

Well, I hate Tennessee, but at least we can mutually hate the Gators.

Welcome

hodge said...

Welcome, any friend of Chris is cool with me. just don't take our VOL bashing personally!

jeebs said...

Welcome to the board.

In your honor and in order to beat the mid-season Volunteer rush and go ahead and demand Fulmer's head.

Kendall Carter said...

Thanks, I can take any Vol bashing you can dish out. I know it is all in good fun. I will try not to dig on the Dawggies too much, but as October approaches, I may start flapping my gums.

I am not an anti-Fulmerite or a negaVol. I am old enough to remember Johnny "Walker" Majors. Fulmer is a good man, and a great coach. As far as I am concerned, he can stay as long as he wants (which will probably be 3-4 more years until Cut takes over). I am not a stooge that unrealistically demands a Nat'l Championship every year. That would make me a Bama fan.

I generally root for 9 wins, and everything else is just icing.

That said, last year left me about as satisfied as a big hunk of dry, icingless cake.

...but there is always that trip to Athens that I will cherish forever. :-D