It's hard to believe, but the PRF is two years old today....two years ago I created this blog instead of doing work.....looking back that could be one of the reasons I have had job issues.......ah, who cares....it was worth it.
This is our 388th post to the Ridge and there have been ebbs and flows but for the most part it's been great. It has given me the chance to feel connected to the people in my life that mean the most.
It may not surprise you that Toom is the top poster of the group.....and Hiney has graced us one time.....and that was the very first day to let us know he figured out how to sign on....apparently he has forgotten.
So, I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys....the PRF means a lot to me because you guys are a part of it.
Cheers
2 comments:
Thanks for the stats. I love them...even in regards to posting frequency (PF). To know that Tommy is the leader in this category is not suprising....nor is it to know that Hiney is bringing up the rear. If I had to guess...I would say the order is something like the following....388 total correct?
Name PF
Toom 215
CT 83
Juice 43
Chunky A 20
Gebo 18
Hodge 6
Ben 2
Hiney 1
Am I close?
I would say your top 3 are probably pretty close.....I would have to go back and really look to get the numbers but I think the rank is about right....I need to take some time look into some of that a little more and come up with some funny stats.
Post a Comment