We need to find out if Jebo has any eligibility remaining because we are down to one TE for this game....and he is playing hurt....Arron White got hurt and is out for the LSU game....Tripp Chandler is still out so that leaves us with just Big Bruce and he's a gimp right now....thank goodness he decided to wait to have surgery or we would be in big trouble. We have had some serious issues with injuries this year but this position really hurts because it was a very good part of our offense....one of the things I liked about our O was the use of the FB and TE...the TE aspect has disappeared and thus we lose a dimension of our offense that has had success.
These next two games worry me......I don't know what to expect....are we going to turn the corner.....or are we already who we are going to be this year.
On a different subject.....Tony Franklin was on the Paul Finebaum show yesterday and threw Tubbs under the bus...craziness.
5 comments:
I am a happy to say that the Dawgs did a good job of downplaying A.White's availiability....as it was obvious no one paid him any attention on that big catch. Too bad that drive stalled....one of few. The big win sets up next week huge, huh?
I am a bit disappointed that Gebo was the only one asked for eligibility.....as I actually have a year left...and to my knowledge, I am the only tight end to ever be considered a legit contender for the Heisman trophy. Who cares if it was on NCAA for Playstation.
Very true chunk.....I apologize and you did have another huge game earlier this week....easily the best TE in the nation.....even with a broken ass.
Put me in coach. I'm a little iffy as to what consitutes a red-shirt season, so my 8 plays against Presbyterian freshman year on kick off return may disqualify me. (By the way, that means they scored 7 times against us). I sat the rest of the year as if my lousy performance on KO return was the reason we lost.
If we are looking down deep for one person to make a difference...we need someone who doesn't spend every 3rd series with their heads in the rear ends in our secondary. We saw it against GA Southern, and it was repeated several times against LSU.
I'm thrilled with the win at LSU, but Asher and others worked hard all day to negate Gamble's game of a lifetime. I would not want to be in the film session with the secondary on Monday.
By the way, I'm looking forward to Toom's BCS analysis this week, but it all comes down to this UF game for us. We win, and we are SEC East champs, barring a collapse against KY and Auburn.
Beat Alabama in a rematch and beyond that we just hope that some Penn State and others cooperate. It's make or break this week...
Go Blue Hose.
Post a Comment